WHAT A PROFESSIONAL CASHIER SHOULD NOT DO
– It does not meet the need for coins from third parties
– It does not cost the customer.
– Receives payment as much as the amount in the cash register digit. It does not take any missing or more.
– When suspicious of theft, it does not intervene, secretly notifies the manager immediately.
– It doesn’t talk about customers, it doesn’t complain about one customer to another.
– Does not exchange debt money with cashiers.
– Cannot make personal spending from the safe.
– It does not use the passwords of other cashiers.
– It does not leave the safe drawer open, it does not leave the safe without locking the safe.
– It does not have any money on it during work.
– It does not process the shopping of friends, family and relatives . It allows them to do it from other safes. The single case informs the store manager.