- The cashier will count the cash advance before starting work in the morning.
- The cashier will open the safe in which he / she sits with the defined rights. With someone else’s password, this is strictly forbidden.
- In cases where the cashier leaves the safe, he / she will bring the safe to the closed position temporarily, and if it is required to transfer, the cashier chief will take the X report and carry out the transfer with the cash register.
- Cashiers should open their safe by using their safe opening passwords when they change the safe.
- Cashiers should clean their cases regularly and dust them every day.
- Cashiers should never be allowed to change cash unless there is an extreme situation during the day.
- If the cash and documents accumulated in the cash register as a result of the purchases made during the day prevent the cash drawer from working, the intermediate collection will apply to the cashier manager / store manager.
- It is strictly forbidden for cashiers to put calculators, flowers, pieces of paper, etc. under the invoice section of the cash registers and under the keyboard. It is necessary to ensure that store managers comply with this rule by warning the cashiers in this regard. Especially, the cost of the keyboard keyboard cable failures resulting from this situation will be reflected to the cashiers.
- Cashiers are prohibited from typing names, etc., by playing with keys that will not be used on the safe.
- Cashiers are obliged to pass the right product at the right price from their safe.
- Cashiers will not pass a product that reads a product that does not read from their cash registers. They are responsible for reporting such products to store managers.
- Cashiers are responsible for notifying the chief of the store / shop manager when they encounter a technical fault with the safe.
- To collect the money or visa amount right at the cash register and collect it by giving the customer the right money,
- Cashiers are responsible for keeping the money in their safes organized, and ordering and tracking valuable documents such as invoices and visa slips. Control and supervision is under the responsibility of cashier chief and store managers.
- Cashier; “welcome”, “good day”, “good evening” etc. will welcome the customer who comes to the cash register with a smiling face. they will use the terms. Slang words will not be spoken to the customer in strict language.
- Cashiers will take care of their make-up, hair and clothes, they will be clean and neat.
- Cashiers are responsible for using their safes gently. In case of case roll changes, case covers should not be closed hard. The cashier is directly responsible for the malfunctions resulting from this
- It is strictly forbidden to use Cif type cleaners in case cleaning. It should be wiped daily with a slightly damp cloth.
- Cashiers are strictly forbidden to chat with each other during the day.
- It is strictly forbidden to put mobile phones in cash drawers.
- The cashiers will never leave their positions (safes) without the knowledge of the cashier manager / store manager.
- Currently, the invoice limit is 520 YTL. For purchases exceeding this amount, an invoice will be issued according to the customer request.
- In the payment type, if the payment is cash, the cash will be processed on the cash register keyboard.
- For big money (such as 50,100 YTL), he / she will ask the cashier manager / store manager for help when he / she is not sure to check the counterfeit money without making the customer feel.
- The cashier will definitely enter the amount of money he has received from the customer through the cash register keyboard, and will calculate the cash deposit and refund the customer according to the amount on the screen. (The cashier will definitely not calculate money on his own head.)
- The cashier is responsible for storing the visa slips throughout the day and sending them to the center together with the minutes in the evening.
- At the end of shopping, the cashier will definitely check whether the amount of vouchers / invoices withdrawn is the same (before pressing the entry button on the visa device).
- When the payment type is visa, if the visa card provided by the customer has a bank pos device, if it is not available, it will shoot from the pos device determined by the accounting.
- All visa cards will be passed through the safe keyboard.
- In the case of Visa withdrawals in case of repeated situations (if it is not possible to be sure whether visas are pulled), the detail list will be taken and the slip will be drawn again if it is not included in the detail list to be checked.
- In cases where the payment type is visa, the identity information of the customer will be checked.
- In cases where the payment type is visa, the total of the receipt / invoice will not be divided and slipped. If the receipt is divided into two and the payment will be made, the cash amount and the visa amount will be entered with the total key.
- For customer returns made with visa on the same day, a cancellation transaction will be made on the pos device by the slip case chief / store manager, which is drawn by arranging the expense compass.
- Accounting will be informed from the objectionable (repeated visa) shots of the overdue customer, and certainly no cash payment will be made to the customer.
- While the cashier receives the product return, the cashier chief / store manager will notify the cashier chief / store manager, and the cashier will put the Expense compass document in his safe.
- The same way will be followed in the product replacement process, and one-on-one change will not be made without a document.
- The first copy of the expense compass will be given to the customer.
- The relevant parts of the expense compass will be filled completely and the reason for returning the product must be written.
- No refunds will be made for customer purchases where the payment type is visa.
- If the invoice is issued by the cashier in the return transaction and sales are made to the Company, in such cases, a return invoice will not be issued and the company will be requested to issue a return invoice.
- During the return transaction, the receipt of the receipt / invoice for the product returned by the customer will be obtained while arranging the expense compass. If the receipt / invoice containing the product consists of a single item, it will be sent to the center together with the expense compass, if not, the receipt will be photocopied and the item returned on the receipt / invoice will be drawn with the pen and the word “return” will be written next to it. The photocopy of the receipt / invoice expense will be sent to the center.
- The cashier will never cancel the voucher even if the customer requests it on his own. (they do not have these powers in the vault rights definitions). For the voucher cancellation, the cashier chief will apply to the store manager, or the cashier manager / shop manager will make the voucher cancellation with the key confirmation of the cash register, and after the signing of the voucher cancellation by the cashier chief / store manager, he / she will send it to the center with the cash register.
- When product cancellation will be made in the receipt / invoice, the transaction will be carried out with the approval of the key by applying to the cashier’s chief / store manager.
End of day transactions:
- Writing the cash register accurately and completely, sending it to the center without scribbling,
- The cashier has to make the visa group closure every day. When the group cannot be taken due to any technical malfunction, a statement will be written to the cash register. In addition, visa slips will be collected one by one and written in the cash register.
- When the group is picked up the next day, the date of the relevant day will be written and sent to the center with a meal or faxed to the cashier’s attention.
- The cashier will definitely write the cash number and name and surname information on the documents he sends. Especially with regard to warranty bank visa transactions, 2 groups will be closed and sent to the center.
- The transaction details will be taken from the POS device.
- The number of money stated in the minutes written by the cashier and the number of money sent will be exactly.
Cashier Chief / Store Manager Duties And Responsibilities
- Z and X report taken from the cash register is the responsibility of the cashier chief / store managers. Certainly these reports will not be taken to the cashiers.
- Return, product cancellation, voucher / invoice cancellation is the responsibility of the chief of the store / shop managers. This responsibility is given to them with key authority on the safe keyboard. The key will never be made available to cashiers. If there is any abuse related to this issue, the cashier manager / store manager will be held responsible.
- Cashier chief / shop managers are responsible for keeping and obtaining coin in cash.
- The cashier chief / shop managers are responsible for properly appealing to the cashiers and apparel.
- They are responsible for the use of documents following the serial number used in the cash register according to the correct serial number.
- During the cashier transfers, an X report will be obtained, and the cashier account will be transferred to the new cashier with the X report received. X reports will be sent to the center with the relevant cash register, which will never be discarded. Z report will not be received during the case transfers. Z report should be taken when the case is closed completely, if it will not make any other sales within that day.
- Cashier chief / store managers will definitely check if a group closure has been made in VISA-related applications; If the group cannot be received, it will inform the relevant unit at the center the next day.
- The cashier chief / store managers will send the documents, such as receipts / invoices, etc. that the customer does not receive, to the center with the relevant cash register.
- The cashier chief / shop managers can check the GENIUS program using instant reports, registered receipts, products canceled at the detailed cash register, product return sales totals, etc. to check the cashiers.
- In the return of the product, the information on the Expense Compass will be filled completely.
- The cashier chief / store managers are obliged to inform the IT Department of the technical malfunctions related to the cashier on time.
- Store managers are obliged to make the end of the day and create the sales file in the Genius program at the closing of the store.
- Except in the mandatory cases where random Z report will not be received from the cash registers during the day, the cash register should be taken 1 time at the end of the day.
- While taking the Z report, the paper rolls in the case should be checked.
- The cashier chief / shop managers are responsible for the preparation of the cash register and the proper delivery of the documents to the center.
- Training and informing the new cashiers are the responsibility of the cashier chief / store managers.
- In the cashier’s password requests, information processing (e-mail, fax) will be applied.
- The cashier manager / store managers will get X report from all cash registers before the sale starts, checking whether there is a sales in the cash register yesterday and signing the X report to the cashier and writing the X report per day and sending it to the cash register in the evening.
- Some transactions (cancellation, return, etc.) in the cash register are key approved and not defined in the cashier’s password authority. This authority (key usage authority) is in store managers to the cashier chief when the cashier chief is not sitting at the cash register.