Paypal Cash Card What is? PayPal Cash Card is a debit card linked to your PayPal Cash Plus balance. Please note that PayPal Cash Card is not a credit card. So, PayPal is not a bank and does not take deposits itself. And again, you will not receive any interest on the funds in your PayPal Cash Plus account. Note that the funds you hold in a PayPal Cash Plus account are not insured by FDIC unless you successfully claim a PayPal Cash Card. Remember, if you have successfully requested a PayPal Cash Card, we deposit the funds in your PayPal Cash Plus account to a remittance account held by us to benefit from an FDIC-insured bank. This structure, used for accounts with a PayPal Cash Card, aims to provide FDIC insurance directly to the funds in your PayPal Cash Plus account up to the applicable limits.
The PayPal Cash Mastercard is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Card may be used everywhere Mastercard is accepted. The Bancorp Bank does not hold your PayPal Cash Plus funds.
1. ATMs must display the Mastercard®, Cirrus®, PULSE® or MoneyPass® acceptance marks. Up to $400 USD daily withdrawal limit applies. Transactions at non-MoneyPass ATMS have a $2.50 ATM Domestic and International Withdrawal Fee. No fee for MoneyPass ATM Withdrawals in the U.S. Foreign Transaction Fee applies for International ATM Withdrawals. ATM operator fees may also apply. See Cardholder Agreement for details.
- PayPal Cash Plus account required to get the card.
Approval contingent on ID verification. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW CARD ACCOUNT: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a Card Account. What this means for you: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see a copy of your driver’s license or other identifying documents. Terms apply. See Cardholder Agreement for details.
2. Transfers typically take 30 minutes or less. 1% of the transferred amount, with a maximum fee of $10 for personal PayPal accounts/1% of transfer amount for business PayPal accounts. Limits apply. Eligible debit cards only. This service fee is for using lnstant Transfer and is not a fee for using the PayPal Cash Mastercard. See limits and details.
3. Up to $4.95 cash reload fee applies. This service fee is to add cash into your PayPal Cash Plus account.
4. Conditions and exceptions apply. See Cardholder Agreement for details.
- PayPal Nakit Kartı nedir?
- Paypal Cash Card
- How to Create PayPal Donate Button Link
- Creating PayPal Donation Button for WordPress